Servant Leadership: A Business Management Strategy
Presenter: Greg Provance, Cohn Restaurant Group
Date: April 7, 2015
Time: 3:00 pm ET
Servant Leadership is both a leadership philosophy and set of leadership practices. Traditional leadership generally involves the accumulaton and exercise of power by one at the “top of the pyramid”. By comparison, the servant leader shares power, puts the needs of others first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why being the best you is essential to the success of those you manage
- The role of self-reflection in management
- Why mastering character development above all else is key
- How to lead with more confidence
- The secret ingredient to success and growth in your business
Greg Provance is an entertainment and hospitality professional, currently in the role of General Manager of Vintana, a member of the esteemed Cohn Restaurant Group in San Diego, CA. His mission is to help others to benefit from the culture he has helped to create in his business, by learning how to practice the principles that drive success.